Personal Information We Collect
When you visit our website, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse our website, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to our website, and information about how you interact with our website. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information.”
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
“Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
How Do We Use Your Personal Information?
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us with:
- Offer and operate our website and services
- Communicate with you
- Analyze our website traffic and trends
- Track your interactions with our website and services
- Develop and improve our products and services
- Tailor our website content and advertising to you
- Send you marketing and promotional communications
- If you are located in the European Economic Area (EEA), we may process your personal information under the following legal bases:
- Your consent
- Our legitimate interests, which include providing and improving our services, communicating with you, and protecting our rights
- Compliance with the law
How Long Do We Keep Your Personal Information?
Sharing Your Personal Information
We may share your personal information with third parties to help us use your personal information, as described above. For example, we use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use our website. You can read more about how Google uses your personal information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
We may also share your personal information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to protect our rights.
Do Not Track
Please note that we do not alter our website’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
If you are a European resident, you have the following rights:
- Request access to your personal information
- Request that we correct any inaccurate or incomplete personal information about you
- Request that we delete your personal information
- Object to the processing of your personal information
- Request that we restrict the processing of your personal information
- Request to port your personal information to another organization
- File a complaint with a supervisory authority
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.